Welcome to Blue Imposible. Do Follow here. Thank you. ++Follow | Dashboard
//IMPOSIBLE





i need you
Sunday 15 April 2012 | 00:54 | 0 comments


i do LOVE you so much syg....
i cant live without you..you know i much i love you...
i love you more then i love my self..
you are my everything syg..you are my strength...
without you i nothing..
please dont leave me alone here syg...
im not strong enough...
i just need you in my life...no one can replace your place in my heart...
i have only you..no else..
bie dh tak mampu menangis lg syg..pe y bie mampu skang nih hanye berdoa yang syg akan kmbli pada bie blik...
we can fixed it back syg...i dont need much,i just need you..
we build up our love again,please...
i can't live like this syg..always thinking bout you..
you always in my head..
i love you so much syg...
i miss you so much...
honest with my heart...
I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH....
bie tahu kenangan bie ngn syg tak cm syg ngn die..
bie dh bce sume yang syg update mse syg ngn die..
tapi bg bie syg ckup brmkne dlm hidup bie..
bie sdr syg,bnde nih sume berpnce dari perangai serta sikap bie jgk..
tapi caya lah ckp bie,hanya bie je yang tahu cam ne syg nye bie kt syg..
please syg,kite back together...
i need you syg....
I REALY NEED YOU...
i miss you...
i do i love you so much..
i do i miss you so much..

Older Post | Newer Post